Saturday 29 May 2010

Blashford Brocks

I was not at Blashford today, but the wonders of the internet still allowed me to see some Blashford wildlife. I decided to check out the webcam, it is now looking at the badger sett and I was interested to see what, if anything there was to see.

I turned on at 20:50 and just before 21:00, when it was still light I saw a Badger out in front of the camera sniffing the air for about a minute before it headed off into the nettles. A great view and still in more or less broad daylight. At about 21:15 the light came on and the camera switched to a more or less black and white view, after another ten minutes or so another badger, then a another and then yet another. Finally the picture got too dim around 21:40 and I gave up. In fact the image taken by the camera is fine if watched as it comes into the Centre but the internet connection cannot cope with the poorer quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment